To those whom this concerns,
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented time. The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this hard time, we at JAG Public Safety wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re handling the situation in and out of the workspace. We want you to know that the health and wellbeing of our partners, our employees, and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures, and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
– Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
– Increasing the efforts of disinfection practices in our office and out in the field
– Making hand sanitizer, mask, and disinfectant supplies available throughout the office
– Providing awareness materials for all employees to equip protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette, and proper hygiene
– Offering customers more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up online request quotes and appointment times to work with staff one-on-one.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of customers and employees in mind.
With kind regards,
JAG Public Safety